Support Pheasants Forever and Earn 10,000 Bonus Points!
Carry the card that creates habitat.
Every time you make a purchase with the Pheasants Forever Visa® Card, a portion of your purchase helps improve habitat for pheasants, quail and other wildlife. Since 2005, Pheasants Forever Visa® cardholders have raised nearly $1 million to support upland habitat.
Supporting Pheasants Forever has never been so rewarding:
• Earn 10,000 bonus reward points with $2000 spend1
• Earn 2 reward points per $1 on eligible net purchases from pfstore.org2
• Earn 1 reward point per $1 on all other eligible net purchases
• Redeem points for cash back3, gift cards, merchandise, air travel on 150+ airlines and more!
• 10,000 bonus points equals up to $1004
• No Annual Fee (based on credit worthiness)
There are two different Pheasants Forever Visa cards: the Pheasants Forever Signature Visa card and the Pheasants Forever Select Rewards Visa card. You will first be considered for the Signature card. If you do not qualify for the Signature card, you will be considered for the Select Rewards card. These cards have different terms as set forth here. The Select Rewards card may not offer the same Signature benefits.
Account must be open and in good standing to earn bonus points. Upon apporval, refer to your Rewards Program Rules for more information.
The creditor and issuer of the Card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- Subject to credit approval. To earn the bonus points, you must spend $2,000 on eligible net purchases within 90 days of account open date. Bounus will be credited to your account 6-8 weeks after the end of the 90-day promotion period.
- Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks. You will immediately lose all of your points if your account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). Points will expire five years from the end of the calendar quarter in which they were eatned. See Cardmember Agreement for details.
- Cash back is in the form of a statement credit.
- U.S. Bank provides zero frad liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmembers must notify U.S. Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
© 2020 U.S. Bank National Association