Miles for Monarchs
The Monarch Joint Venture, Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever are partnering with athletes across North America to run, walk, swim or paddles the monarch migration while raising funds for monarch conservation at the same time! Your participation will help us fund monarch research projects, education programs and habitat projects across North America.
By yourself, or with a team, here are 3 ways you can participate:
1. make a direct donation
- You'll receive a shirt for your upcoming race or activity, or just for fun!
2. Sign up to become a fundraiser
- Register for an existing run/walk or other event
- Leverage the event to promote and fundraise for monarchs
- Get Miles for Monarchs gear for you or your team!
- Not a competitor? Do it on your own by creating a mileage and dollar goal and track your own progress!
3. Host an Event
- Your community or organziation can organize your own fun run, 5k, or other activity to raise funds for monarch conservation through the Miles for Monarchs campaign!
- You can even dedicate a portion of funds raised from an event to your own local habitat incentive
- Talk to us to find out more about creating an event.