Savor every bit of your favorite gamebird, with a little added spice
What a great way to not leave out any of the bird! Grab your favorite Cajun seasoning for injecting, then follow if up with a Cajun shaker for even more spice. Super easy, really fast & great flavor!
Recipe: Whole Cajun Pheasant
Soluble Cajun Seasoning
Duck Fat Spray
- Dissolve 1 lb of seasoning in 2 qts of water and inject the pheasant until it weighs 15% more than before you began injecting.
- Separate skin from the breast meat by sliding your hand between the skin and the meat.
- Pour the Cajun rub directly onto the meat and then spread it across the breast with your fingers.
- Spray the outside of both the top and the bottom of the bird with duck fat and then cover the skin with more Cajun rub.
- Set you smoker to 225° and smoke pheasant until internal temp is 165° and then serve hot!