Bring on the flavor with just the right amount of heat this summer
Having a hard time finding a recipe for your quail that will make everyone happy? Try the Argentinian BBQ marinade from Excalibur, then BBQ it, and serve it on a bed of fresh avocados, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, red onion and olive oil. Finish it off with a sprinkle of the Chipotle Lime Sweet Rub to give it just that a small amount of heat and tons of flavor!
Recipe : Argentinian BBQ Quail En Salada Criolle
- Quail (or your favorite gamebird)
- Argentinian style BBQ marinade
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red onion
- Olive Oil
- Chipotle Lime Sweet Rub
- Marinade the whole bird in the Argentinian BBQ Marinade, vacuum tumble for 20 minutes if possible, if not, let it sit in the marinade for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- BBQ over medium heat until internal temperature is 165°. You can finish it off at higher heat for a better char on the skin.
- Cut vegetables into desired size, chop cilantro and mix all veggies with olive oil and Chipotle Lime Sweet Rub in a bowl.
- Plate your quail and cover with the ensalada and enjoy!