In what’s become annual tradition, Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever will kick off National Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic
with a Bird Dog Parade featuring 35 different sporting dog breeds. National Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic 2015 presented by Federal Premium Ammunition runs February 20-22 at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines.
What: Pheasants Forever's Bird Dog Parade presented by Purina Pro Plan and South Dakota Tourism
- A one-of-a-kind Bird Dog Parade featuring 35 different hunting dog breeds
- More than 75 total dogs and their owners walking
- Rare breeds represented in parade
When: Friday, February 20, 2015
- 12:00 p.m. - Dogs line up, photo ops begin
- 12:15 p.m. - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, Bird Dog Parade immediately follows ribbon cutting
- 1:00 p.m. - National Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic 2015 show doors open
Where: Held within the Iowa Events Center located at 730 Third Street in downtown Des Moines, Iowa. The Bird Dog Parade and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony will take place in the east lobby.